Thursday, July 5, 2012
I found this at featherinthenest.blogspot.com - Jennifer says she doesn't tag so just grab it if you feel like participating. So… if you feel like answering these questions and posting on your blog, leave me a comment so I can read your answers!
1. Would you rather live in Svalbard or Papua New Guinea?
Neither, forget it, not happening. My idea of camping is the Holiday Inn.
2. What is your favorite regional cuisine?
3. If a genie granted you the requisite education and experience for one career change, what career would you choose?
4. What is your favorite book?
Persuasion by Jane Austen
5. If tomorrow you had to choose the last cross stitch pattern you could ever stitch, which one would you choose?
The Loara Standish Sampler - which, by the way, I have the chart and all materials sitting, waiting patiently, nudging now and then.
6. What is your favorite season?
7. What is your favorite finishing technique?
Hand sewing, it is so satisfying.
8. What is your favorite band/musician?
This is difficult, my music interests are so eclectic - opera, classical, folk, bluegrass, new age. However, if I have to choose one, I'll choose a composer, Debussy. His music has always moved me, taken me to other realms.
9. Describe your dream holiday.
A tour of Italy - a long tour, at least a year. Of course, I get homesick so maybe my favorite holiday is my life, being home in my little condo with my darling other half and the Doodlebee.
10. If you could instantly solve one problem that is plaguing the world today, which one would it be?
11. Name two simple things that bring joy to your life.
My needlework and art pursuits. There are so many things that bring joy to my life. I am very lucky, those things are actually too numerous to list, it would go on and on...