Mrs. K At Home This and that, and all the things I love!

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Have Yourself A Merry Christmas!


Merry, Merry Christmas!

I hope you all have a wonderful day
filled with love and laughter,
good food and good cheer,
and whatever else makes you happy!

We were supposed to have a quiet Christmas Eve and Christmas day, however, friends came last night for a little while, and other friends are joining us for our traditional lasagna. Dinner, of course, to be preceded by the usual good appetizers; not a real antipasto, but close enough.

It's been a busy December and I am looking forward to a peaceful and quiet New Year. This Christmas sure did come upon us quickly, didn't it? I do suppose, though, if you're five, ten, or thereabout, it took an awfully long time. I certainly don't remember the days flying by when I was a child as they seem to today.

Well, off to the kitchen. Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Deliciously yours, 
Mrs. K.


 Yeah, right!!! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment