Mrs. K At Home This and that, and all the things I love!

Thursday, November 20, 2014

These Look Yummy!

With the holiday season about to begin I have been browsing about looking at recipes. Pinterest, blogs, various companies, are a wealth of items to check out, everything from food to decor. I thought I'd share some that look good to me.


I do love cornbread and even have a recipe book with only cornbread recipes. Mr. K LOVES cornbread, and he also loves real maple syrup so these Maple Corn Muffins are definitely on my list of recipes to make.



I tend to entertain a great deal at the holidays so snacks, dips, appetizers, etc. are a must. I also love anything Ranch dressing! This Cheesy Bacon Ranch dip is also on the list.


Corn pudding... yum. Here's a very easy recipe from Jiffy, which I found at Plenty Place blog, but the directions are more clear at Jiffy.


Not specifically Thanksgiving, but it is a very good way to eat green beans! Southern Style Green Beans.



Well, this isn't a recipe, but it brings back nice memories!




BTW - you can find me at Pinterest, just getting started there, as well as Facebook. Please like my pages. Thanks!

Deliciously yours,
Mrs. K

No comments:

Post a Comment