Mrs. K At Home This and that, and all the things I love!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

So long, Andy


How sad, I read, earlier today, that singer Andy Williams passed away. He was 84 years old. I've always loved his music. As I mentioned in other posts, my mom played a lot of music, all kinds, so I tend to have very eclectic taste in music. There's something about listening to Andy that just brings memories of good times. His wonderful voice relaxes me too.

Moonriver, Canadian Sunset, Days of Wine and Roses, Autumn Leaves, Born Free, Three Coins in the Fountain - all favorites. I'm listening to his wonderful voice right now.

Well, I hope he's meeting up with all the terrific crooners that have gone before, Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin. So long, Andy, we'll miss you.

Tangled in memories,
Mrs. K.

No comments:

Post a Comment