Mrs. K At Home This and that, and all the things I love!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Stitching Ornaments


To be honest, by this time of my life, after years of collecting and stitching, I have enough ornaments and more! However... that doesn't stop me from stitching new ones or, at least one new one every year. I have a stash of ornament designs to choose from and now.... The Stitcher's Village, click here, will have a free ornament each day until December 1st. This began yesterday, so there are two ornaments so far.

Yesterday's ornament, Colorful Christmas Trees is from Rosewood Manor, a designer who's work I really like. It is very pretty and looks like a quick stitch. Today's design is by Moonflower Designs, Linked Hearts. She stitched it on silver perforated paper and the colors do not appeal to me at all, but stitched on linen in either one color, or some others, it has potential. I prefer more primitive and traditional designs, so other's milage may vary.

If you sign up for the newsletter, you will have access to the designs. Who can't use free designs? Many thanks to the designers for donating their design freebies and Stitcher's Village for hosting this ornament design give-away!!!!

Now... back to my holiday cleaning marathon, tearing apart our little condo and scrubbing it down within an inch of its life!!!

Tangles in threads and dustballs,
Mrs. K.

No comments:

Post a Comment